The Cuckoos Nest

Wednesday, April 05, 2006


"Charles. It has been quite some time since I have contacted you. But there is something you must know. I have recently learned that you contacted the space pirate Corsair for assisstance. I need to warn you about him. He will betray you. As he did his own Starjammers.

The story is too long to tell, but perhaps another day I can inform you. Know this. He cannot be trusted."

And that is all that was recorded. We checked galactic files with Sage's help and found out he sold his crew out. Turning them in to the Shi'Ar government. Lilandra barely escaped. Apparently the Shi' Ar also have you on their wanted list, with a large sum of money attached to it.

We believe Corsair will betray you when the time is fitting. Even though he is a hamster as of now, Miss Frost's little mind game can easily be undone with the neural inhibitor he has had implanted. It apparently negates psychic attacks and suggestions within in an hour.

4 Comments:

At 10:18 PM, Blogger Vegeta said...

You know the professor could have borrowed one of my ships, and Mine do not have Bondo on them. Oh yes Am I still wanted in the Shi'ar Sector? I um renovated a few planets out there.

 
At 3:08 AM, Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Oops. That's what I get for putting my safety in the hands of a Summers. I should have listened to, well, everyone. I guess him calling himself a priate should have tipped me off.

 
At 4:57 AM, Blogger Gaia said...

I just knew she would somehow get involved!

 
At 7:04 AM, Blogger Magdalena said...

Hmm this just keeps building and building

 

Post a Comment

<< Home